How to Apply 3D Mink Strip Lashes:
Gently remove lashes from tray
- Measure strip lashes against your natural lash line. Lashes come in a standard size you want to trim them best fitting to your natural lash line.
- Apply a thin layer of lash adhesive and allow to dry and become tacky for 30 seconds
- Apply lashes to the middle of your lash line then work outwards towards the corner. You may apply more adhesive to the inner and outer corners if necessary.
- Pinch lashes together to ensure a very natural look.
While Wearing Lashes:
- Try your best not to rub and pick at lashes.
Removal and Aftercare:
- DO NOT PULL LASHES OFF.
- Apply an oil based makeup remover to lash line to loosen adhesive making lashes easier to remove.
- Gently pull lash from band starting at the inner corner using either your fingers or tweezers ( be very careful)
- Remove left over glue/adhesive from lash band gently using tweezer to prevent product buildup on lash band.
- Return lashes to their tray in storage box to help maintain shape and longevity. Using a lash brush, brush lash hairs in place.
* 3D MINK LASHES ARE REUSABLE IF YOU FOLLOW PROPER STEPS TO TAKE CARE OF THEM